Lovetuner CEO and Founder Sigmar Berg answers questions about the Lovetuner, addressing questions about the 528hz, the most significant Solfeggio frequency, also known as the Love Frequency or DNA repair frequency. Sigmar also discusses the numerous benefits associated with implementing the Lovetuner into your daily routine, such as stress and anxiety relief, strengthening of the lungs and immune system, and helping you to arrive in the here and now. Sigmar not only gives insights into the Lovetuner as a product, but also elaborates on the mission behind the Lovetuner, which strives to make this world a more peaceful, just, sustainable, happier and healthier place through the 528hz frequency.
Our mission is to spread the love, encourage people around the world to empower themselves, support our planet by raising the frequency and help to create a better world. It brings us so much joy to see the outpouring of love and positivity from the Lovetuner community. We cherish the heartfelt messages and tuning videos we receive from our rapidly growing Lovetuner family. The positive feedback we receive is heartwarming and humbling. Thank you for being a part of the Lovetuner movement that strives to overcome all boundaries and reunite all hearts with the 528hz frequency.
Want to find more information regarding some of these questions? We’ve listed the most relevant questions with their respective articles, now available on the Lovetuner site!
Question 1: How does the Lovetuner reduce stress and anxiety?
- The Lovetuner 528hz — This article breaks down the science behind the love frequency, including its origins, its etymology, past and modern uses, and even more! This is THE love frequency 101 class the internet has been looking for.
- The Benefits of Tuning — Modern scientific studies regarding the love frequency
- Take a Breathing Break — The benefits offered by Lovetuner and a breakdown of why each happens and is important to our health
Question 2: About Deepak Chopra’s involvement with the Lovetuner, and can it replace meditation?
- Lovetuner for the Mind and Spirit — A motivational self-care article about starting mindfulness practices with a lack of time, via Lovetuner
- Deepak Chopra Introduces the Lovetuner — Watch Chopra demonstrate how to use the Lovetuner and talk about the benefits — and yes, he mentions that it can replace meditation!
- Deepak Chopra on the Tonight Show with Connor O’Brien — Watch Chopra introduce the Lovetuner to Conan O’Brien and tune with him!
Question 3: What is the Lovetuner mission?
Unfortunately due to lack of time this wasn’t able to be discussed in this video, but you can check out the related articles down below! Be sure to check out our holiday articles too, which often talk about health-related issues, community, and self-improvement!
- The Most Important Days — The importance of self-discovery and how Lovetuner aids that journey
- I Close My Eyes in Order to See — Lovetuner’s role in self-reflection, and how that aids self-discovery!
- What We Love Right Now: An Act of Kindness — The role AoKs play in our life, in Lovetuner, and why we should celebrate them more
- CEO Sigmar Berg “Spread the Love Virus” — Self-care to aid your community
Question 4: What is the difference between Lovetuner and other breathing devices?
- Arrive in the Here and Now — The power of the love frequency and intentional breath meditation
- Q&A About the 528hz, love frequency — Another Q&A article that talks about Lovetuner, its abilities, and its differences from other devices
Question 5: Does sound have an effect on animals?
- Robert Cabral, dog trainer and founder of Bound Angels speaks about the Lovetuner — Video included! Watch as Cabral talks about Lovetuner and tunes with his dogs! The article itself discusses the importance of a relaxed environment and clear body language communication with your pets, not just dogs.
Question 6: Can you swim with Lovetuner? What material is Lovetuner made with?
- Your Lovetuner Also Needs Love and Care! — About the Lovetuner, how to care for the device, as well as care for the necklace and bracelet materials
- Single Tune Breath Record by Lovetuner Team Rider Fernando Stalla — The current tuning record by world champion surfer, Fernando Stalla
- Malibu Beach Lovetuner Session — A tuning session on the beach, how to practice mindfulness at the beach
Question 7: Can children use Lovetuner?
Lovetuner — The Next Generation — This article discusses how to use Lovetuner with children, why they should be taught breath therapy, and fun exercises to try with them!
Teaching Mindfulness in Schools with the Lovetuner — How to use Lovetuner with a group of children, even more fun exercises (that can be worked into lesson plans!), and the effects of mindfulness practices on students
Question 8: Next Lovetuner event?
Unfortunately due to current pandemic circumstances, we are unable to do any group events. However, it is still possible to tune with others! Check out our Facebook “Lovetuner One Journey” group to get in touch with other members, or tune at 5:28 (AM or PM). You can tune any day but there are certain holidays, such as World Sound Healing Day and many others, where we will specifically plan on tuning. Be sure to check out our holiday articles too, because those are group events in their own way too!
The Lovetuner is a revolutionary approach to reduce stress, relieve anxiety, and arrive in the present moment, connecting your exhale with the power of the 528hz frequency.
To achieve an altered state rapidly, in which it is possible to:
- Reduce stress
- Relieve anxiety
- Prevent burnout
- Strengthen your immune system
- Increase your lung volume
- Improve your health
- Find inner peace through repetitive breathing
- Arrive in the here and now
Other experiences can also be stimulated and strengthened through tuning:
- Increasing awareness
- Letting go of pointless thoughts and anxiety
- Moving from the head to the heart
- Letting go, relaxing, and finding balance
- Increasing concentration levels and much more…
Love & Light,
The Lovetuner Team
Originally published at https://lovetuner.com on December 23, 2020.