At Lovetuner, one of our favorite days of the year comes on May 21. It’s World Meditation Day, when we celebrate training our brains to develop a healthy sense of perspective and calm. If you’re new to meditation, then after the year we’ve had, maybe it’s time to get started!
One of the most popular forms of meditation is mindfulness, being conscious of what’s going on within and outside of ourselves, at every moment. Mindfulness alleviates anxiety and helps to reduce stress, by helping you learn to stay with difficult feelings without analyzing, suppressing, or encouraging them. It also allows you to explore the causes of stress and to create a space around worries to keep them from consuming you.
Mindfulness is easy to fit into your daily routine and there are stress relief products to help you practice it. You see where this is going, right? Lovetuner is one of them, and if we do say so ourselves, it’s one of the best!
The Lovetuner is an anxiety tool that plays at 528hz. With 6 inhalation and exhalation cycles, the Lovetuner has been shown to achieve in just a few minutes every day what hours of meditation does. It lowers anxiety and improves health while increasing calm and saving time, perhaps the biggest roadblock to regular meditation practice. Even better — meditation with the Lovetuner only requires one tool, and it can be done while doing other household chores when necessary with an accessory that is easily accessible because you wear it around your neck or your wrist.
So how can you celebrate World Meditation Day with Lovetuner? We’re planning a 7-minute worldwide tuning event from 5:21 PM to 5:28 PM — beginning symbolically at 5:21 because it’s the date, and ending at 5:28 to represent 528hz, the love frequency.
The love frequency removes negativity from our hearts, minds, and bodies. It helps us connect to other beings and nature around us, as the 528hz is the heart of everything. From water to the sun to plants and beyond! This healing frequency gives us benefits such as -
- Deep relaxation
- Removal of negative and intrusive thoughts
- Improved cognition
- Higher focus
- Decreased stress levels
- Arrive in the here and now
- Prevent burnout
- Release stagnant energy
The Lovetuner combines the power of the 528hz frequency with deep breathing meditation. So you get the heightened benefits of both, all at once.
Wondering who you can get involved with Lovetuner? This device can be used by anyone! If you have friends, family, or children who will be celebrating World Meditation Day, Lovetuner is an option for them too. You can check out our other articles for ideas on tuning with the family as first timers!
Meditation comes in a hundred different forms. It doesn’t always have to be about sitting in one spot — whatever gets your mind in the meditative state is perfectly worth trying. Some meditation works as a body scan, while others can be forms of humming and creating or listening to sound. There’s even such a thing as dance meditation! Lovetuner is able to be a part of just about every type of meditation, whether more traditional or highly active and niche.
Who is meditation for? Meditation is often chalked up to only being something that a few specific groups of people do, but it is something that could help all of us. As the Dalai Lama has said, if every child were taught meditation, we would eliminate violence within one generation. Meditation teaches us emotional control and emotional processing. People today have some of the highest stress levels ever recorded. Each year we’re facing major challenges. Wouldn’t it be nice if we learned how to better approach issues with a clear mind? What about totally avoiding issues like these? Everybody could use a little bit of meditation — or frankly, a lot of it.
Meditation often isn’t seen as accessible due to the amount of time and focus it requires. Not with Lovetuner! It’s perfect for anyone with a busy schedule — even in the middle of errands and chores, you’ll be able to tune and receive all of the benefits.
Not quite the expert in meditation yet? Not to worry! Here’s what we suggest to get started -
- Get familiar with your Lovetuner before the 5:21 event. This will help you be most comfortable working with the anti anxiety whistle. Just take the cap off, place the mouthpiece between your lips, and let out a steady breath into the tuner. Deep inhales and exhales to the tuner. It’s that easy!
- Create a rough idea of where you’ll go and what position you’ll take. Tuning can be done while sitting or standing. If you plan on going outside or staying in, creating a little idea of what you want to do can heighten the experience.
- World Meditation Day with us will be a great way to start training yourself for meditation. It can be difficult to settle the mind down, so starting with short spans of time to practice is perfect!
- Allow the stress to drop out of your body. It’s easy to start criticizing yourself when starting mindfulness practices you aren’t used to. Dismiss these thoughts rather than buying into them, and continue forward. The best way out is through!
- Check out our FB group “Lovetuner One Journey” for more ideas. You can also see if anyone plans on meeting up or doing an online call, or live, for World Meditation Day with us!
What are your plans for World Meditation Day? Let us know! Until then, stay tuned.